Do you wish to pass your class 10?
You may take admission if:
Your age is 14 years
You are class 8 pass or have equivalent knowledge.
- Admissions happen every day.
- There is no need for any previous certificate.
- You may pass it in one year or take more time, if you need.
- If you have passed certain subjects from a recognised board then those subjects may be included in your results i.e. you need not pass those subjects again.
- If you have appeared in, or missed your class 10 examination, then you may appear in examination immediately after your admission.
- You need to select minimum of five subjects keeping at least 1 and maximum 2 languages out of 42 subjects, 11 of which are vocational subjects.
- Admission fee is less than Rs. 1500. For female it is 1300, and for SC/ST, etc. 1000. Exam fee is Rs. 250 per subject without practical, and Rs. 320 for a practical subject.
- You don’t need to buy books.
- You don’t need to go to school.
What is Required for Admission?
- Aadhar or any other valid ID.
- Education certificate, if available.
- Credit/debit card for payment.
- Mobile phone for getting OTP.
How to Take Admission?
- Take premium membership of AAS app. One teacher will help you with your admission free of cost.
- AAS Vidyalaya will chalk out the plan of study and examination.
- AAS Vidyalaya will provide you video classes through mobile app and teachers will be available for your support all the time.
- You will be reminded of important dates for your study, exam etc.
- AAS Vidyalaya will provide opportunities for checking your progress and practice for examination.