To provide means to get educated and/or enhance learning
Why AAS Vidyalaya?
- India’s First and only full-fledged online secondary school (Grades 6-10).
- 40% smartphone penetration (rapidly increasing)
- 97% India has 4G connectivity (Source: TOI 17th Apr 19)
AAS Vidyalaya will provide the following:
- Unrestricted Premium Access to AAS Vidyalaya which includes classes of all subjects and Tests.
- Subject Teachers for query resolution.
- Mentors / Class Teachers: These would be from the local community who would be:
- Identifying the students to be enrolled into the program basis the set criteria
- Spreading awareness and supporting marketing initiatives in their locality
- Interact with students, mentor and motivate them to study and track their progress
- Interact with the students’ Parents online as well as by conducting local huddles
- Education cafés: AAS Vidyalaya will set-up education cafés in any mutually agreed places at the above mentioned locations.
- These will act as awareness + experience + registration + learning center. Each would be about 150-200 sq feet, with 4-8 tabs for app exploration and studying (for kids who don’t have smartphone at home) and a TV to conduct group classes.
- Provide offline interface for building trust as well as provide for peer-to-peer learning.
- AAS Vidyalaya will activate access to the student after due diligence.
- Student’s progress would be monitored on the basis of app usage, sessions attended, tests taken, marks obtained and other similar parameters.
Desired Impact: The impact could be gauged by:
- Increased marks vis-à-vis previous years for those who are going to some school
- Number of drop-outs who enroll to restart their education